Search This Blog

Friday 11 September 2009

What a night!

Hi,

Very busy last night photographing the debs dance for the leaving certificate pupils of Causeway Comprehensive School, County Kerry, many the happy day I had there myself.   The dance was held in Ballyroe Heights Hotel near Tralee and a great night was had by all.  I can only begin to imagine what time they finished at.......
A dazzling array of beautiful girls and well groomed young men all in high spirits and ready to begin the rest of their lives with style.
Many thanks to the pupils for selecting me and to my good friends Ann and Ger for the wonderful help they gave me on the night.  I will have the pleasure of photographing their wedding in July 2010 :-)
Busy weekend ahead to sort and edit all the photographs and get them ready for printing.
Best of luck to the pupils in their future lives.

Anthony.....

No comments:

Post a Comment