Search This Blog

Monday 10 January 2011

Family Wedding - John And Brid

Hi,

I had the great pleasure of photographing my Godson Johns wedding to Brid on December 30th 2010.  They were married in Kilruane, Co. Tipperary with their reception held in the Abbey Court Hotel, Nenagh.  Thankfully the  bad winter weather was gone and it was a quite mild day in comparison to Christmas week.  The church was packed with friends and family for what was a very special day for us all.  It was my first time photographing a wedding in The Abbey Court Hotel and I found the stairs and layout of the hotel ideal for getting good shots of the couple.  I had a great time working which I then followed with a great time partying into the wee hours.  The only downside was I felt old as I remembered bouncing John on my knee a few short years ago.
They are a lovely couple and I wish them every health and happiness in the future.

Anthony.....

No comments:

Post a Comment